ss11

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veyda, Hunter MMS

Veyda

Veyda, Hunter MMS Empty Veyda, Hunter MMS

Post  Veyda Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:51 pm

Played time on character: 5 days, 22 hours.

Addons I use to improve raiding: DBM, Bartender4, Skinner, PitBull, Elk Buffbars. (Omen and Recount, doesnt help so much on raids.)

Experience on raiding: I have experienced a little bit Vanilla raids from Vanilla time (used a friends account at that time.) I made my own account at beginning of TBC and experienced Karazhan, SSC, The Eye from Tempest Keep, and some of BT and Mount Hyjal. On WoTLK, I have experienced Malygos, Naxx, Ulduar almost completely (on different chars), ToC 10 5/5, ToC 25 4/5, ICC 10 8/11 (would be more, but I made the mistakes sometimes, not often that I'm on my alt at that time when the raid starts.) ICC 25 6/12, nothing to say about it, the guild im atm. doesn't have people enough to do icc25 so often. RS 10 0/1, RS 25 0/1.

The Reason I leave the guild: I would like to experience the whole raiding of WoTLK (Kill the LK and Halion) before Cataclysm comes. And yeah, I don't get so much raiding on my guild, and so I have to pugs. Would want to help guild, not the pugs so much.

Computer and Network: I have good computer. (Takes the computer manual to look info.) Compaq Presario with Windows 7 and 300G of memory. Network is 2MB, enough for me 'cuz I don't download anything from Internet.

Referers: Neffa, Prot Warrior.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:16 am